We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible to design, develop and modify websites based on the product’s specification. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers and/or vendors into the application.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive/ Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks i.e. Code Igniter
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github or CVS.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process will be a plus point.
- Candidates must be Malaysian citizens.
Candidates may apply by emailing your recent CV